Informed and Considered Commercial Management
PMCC provide a vast array of commercial management services for our clients across the industry spectrum.
These services commence from initial project idea, whereby PMCC provide high level financial advice on an initial business ideas or initial project advisory. We then develop with our clients their project feasibility report and outline budgets for the initial business proposal or project idea.
During design stage we provide value engineering services to analyse design solutions, materials and specifications to ensure that we are achieving the performance requirements of the same at optimal efficient costs.
Our commercial management services include procurement of main contractors, key contractors and all the way through to detailed trade contractors or trade suppliers. PMCC strategise the best procurement options against the clients requirements, then plan, action and monitor the same until conclusion of the project procurement.
For tendering contractor clients PMCC will provide full remeasurement of tender documents in order that bidding contractors have confidence as to the scope and extent of their works and as such limiting risks related to these matters in lump sum bid submissions.
Through the development of the project PMCC will support in terms of commercial forecasting, commercial controls and management of the same through projects to ensure robust forecasting takes place and that forecast margins are achieved. In addition PMCC will provide verification of quantities and variation management and valuation throughout until final accounting.
- Review and investigate potential delay events on project.
- Prepare impact of delay on the project via TIA accounting for progress updates.
- Assess contractual entitlement to delay and provide contractual right for the same within a claim narrative.
- Prepare full loss and expense claim complete with reasoned, evidenced and substantiated information.
PNB 118 - Infra Package
- Provide strategic review of delay events
- Advise on contractual entitlement and strategy for claim submissions
- Rights and obligations review of contract
- Detailed delay analysis
- Preparation of extension of time and loss & expense claim
- Provide planning consulting to Main Contractor to protect against various access issues and record progress and delays
- Contract Administration of the Main Contract, including contractual notifications and protections
- Managed day-to-day contractual issues and visiting Director agreed strategy for correspondence, notices and responses
- Claims for EOT and Loss & Expense
P&C - Oil and Gas Processing Facility
- Review proposed contract to be executed
- Provide completed rights and obligations report and schedule
- Advice on conditions which are not practical and also which have high risk
- Propose amendments to the same
- Provide strategy on delivery of the rights and obligations of the contract including allocation and prioritization of matters to the project team include escalation issues
Do you see the solution to your commercial management requirements? Contact us with your requirements.
Can you support our project for a specific part of commercial management or the scope needs to be for the full project commercial management?
We provide clients with a bespoke service based on what they need this could be for a very specific requirement for a short period of their project.
Do you also provide full consultancy or can you second staff into our team to provide temporary support?
We can support your team on a short term basis or adhoc as required.
Are you able to support on MEP Commercial Management?
We provide MEP services for our clients.
Unit 611, 6th floor, Block C, Phileo Damansara 1, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia